Discovering you’re pregnant can be overwhelming. We understand. We also know that having the ability to talk through your situation is important.
We’re here for you. If you need advice, a compassionate ear, or a better understanding of your options, we’re here. And all of our services are completely free.
Issues to Discuss
Our Patient Care Advocates are here to discuss the issues you’re currently facing. Contact us to set up an appointment to discuss your concerns.
- Answer your questions regarding abortion procedures, side effects, and potential risks
- Explain how your body changes during pregnancy and what to expect
- Discuss your current life situation (i.e. housing, school, work, finances, etc.)
- Review your legal rights
- Act as an intermediary when speaking to your parents, if needed
- Provide referrals for assistance programs, community services and resources
- Introduce you to the many resources we offer such as free maternity clothing, diapers, formula and more.
- Options counseling
- Provide loving support after your abortion
- Counseling opportunities in both a group setting or one-on-one
- Referrals to community resources for further assistance
- Encouragement and education regarding healing
We’re Here To Help
We approach every situation with care and compassion. We know this is an extremely difficult time in your life and that you are facing one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. We’re here to ease your fears and simply give you the information you need to make a confident, informed decision for your future.
Contact us today either by phone or email. You don’t have to be alone.