HAVE YOU BEEN TESTED FOR STD’S
Facts About STD’s:
An STD is an infection than is contracted through sexual contact. STD’s can be spread through sexual activity that involves skin-to-skin contact, bodily fluids, etc. Sadly, there are over 30 different types of STD’s.
A staggering 50% of sexually active men and women will get one by the time they are 25 years old.
Often a person doesn’t have any systems, so they don’t even know they have one. That is why is so important to get tested.
If you are sexually active, you should be tested at least every year.
Below are some of the symptoms of STD’S:
• Abnormal discharge from penis or vagina
• Loose Stools
• Night Sweats
• Pain during intercourse or urination
• Vaginal Bleeding
• Aches, pains, fever, and chills
• Bumps, sores, warts, or rash around the mouth, penis, vagina, or anus
• Itching, swelling, or redness in your genitals
• Unusual weight loss
Get Tested, it’s free.Call Us