Birthline of Colorado has been helping teens and women since 1969. Established as a non-profit 501(c) (3), we are a private organization offering free pregnancy services including pregnancy tests and options counseling to women in the Denver area. As an independent private corporation, we are non-political, non-sectarian, and interdenominational.
Birthline serves the entire state of Colorado and is staffed by an executive director and caring volunteers.
Our mission is to provide young women with the counsel, resources and education to choose life for their unborn child and to become independent, healthy women and the best mothers they can be.
Birthline of Colorado offers the following services free of charge:
- Pregnancy testing
- Ultrasound referrals
- Options counseling
- Pre-abortion and post-abortion counseling
- Act as an intermediary for the expectant mother as she shares the information with family and friends
- Provide maternity clothing, diapers, wipes, formula, and other baby necessities
- Offer community resource referrals
- Provide educational classes
- Provide licensed counseling
HOW WE ARE SUPPORTED
We value our partnerships with businesses, churches and individuals in our community. We are funded through private donations, which allows us to offer our services at no charge.
There are several ways you can assist us: