Birthline understands the pressures, urgency and importance of the decisions faced with when experiencing an unplanned pregnancy. No judgments are made. No strings are attached. Everything is kept in strictest confidence.
Birthline provides girls and women with FREE, confidential, loving, and caring help. We help examine their options, assist with referring them for immediate health needs where possible, and will even arrange safe accompaniment and do our best to act as a mediary if they are concerned about reactions from friends, loved ones, and/or family.
All our support services are provided free of charge
Thanks to the generous support of our volunteers, donors, and sponsors; we do all we can to offer support to make sure these young ladies have help through tight financial times and when facing difficult living conditions. We also continue to help with children’s clothing up to age 16 yrs old. We not only help with the baby they are carrying, but with any/all of any other children she may have.
Birthline is an independent & private corporation, non-political, non-sectarian and inter-denominational. We are a true 501c3 non-profit that runs with all volunteers except the executive director who works for a modest salary. We have been saving the lives of the unborn for 48 years.
We need your help to bring help to those who need it most.
CAN YOU HELP US WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
- ALL NEW LAYETTE ITEMS - Newborn and babies outfits up size 12 months, onesies, receiving blankets, bottles, pacifiers, sleepers, socks, baby wipes, shampoos & lotions.
- NEW CAR SEATS - Newborn up to 22#, Next size 23# & up (with front belts), and Toddler seats all needed.
- NEW CRIBS - A new crib can be purchased for $150 or less.
- CHILDREN’S CLOTHING - Newborn up to size 16 yrs
- CHILDRENS’& ADULTS SHOES, SLIPPERS AND/OR RUBBER BOOTS - All sizes gently used or new.
- PRINTER TONER: Brother – TN221 or TN5 (MFC 9330 DW , MFC Multifunction center, colored printer), also HP – LaserJet Enterprises M506 (black only)
- NEW TOYS - For us to give to clients for their children’s Birthday and Christmas presents.
- HELP RECRUIT VOLUNTEERS - Available to come in once every week, or every two weeks, from 10 am to 2 pm. Have them call Claire Wahl 303 832-2858 for more information.
- FINANCIAL PARTNERS - Please consider sending a financial donation of ANY amount. This is HIS ministry and we are good stewards of all we receive.
- 75 VOLUNTEERS needed 2X a year for the Castlerock Fairgrounds pick up of some 10,000 items of donated children's' clothing.
Sit down job, removing sale tags and bagging items. FREE Lunch & bottled water provided. 10 am to 2 pm.
Call 303 832-2858 to sign up and get more details.
You can also support Birthline by shopping at Amazon, and it doesn't cost you anything!!!
Simply go to smile.amazon.com/ch/84-0617038 to select Birthline as your charity and Amazon donates a percentage of your purchase on eligible items to Birthline Inc. of Colorado. Whenever you enter Amazon in the future through smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate to Birthline.
We are here to help. Call Us Today: 303.832.2858