Birthline Inc of Colorado was established (under another name) as a non-profit 501c3 in 1969.
The main purpose of Birthline is to provide girls and women with free, confidential, loving, and caring help that enables them to carry their unborn babies to term. Our goal is to save the lives of the unborn.
Birthline is an independent & private corporation, non-political, non-sectarian and inter-denominational.
Birthline services all of the metro Denver areas and is staffed by one executive director and the rest being caring volunteers.
Birthline, is funded through private donations, which allows all services to be provided at no charge.
Birthline provides free pregnancy tests & consulting services with love, understanding and compassion. NO judgments are made, NO strings attached, and everything is kept in strictest confidence.
ALL Birthline services are FREE!
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy choice consulting (abortion alternatives)
- Maternity clothes
- Baby clothes, formula, diapers etc.
- Children’s clothing up to age 16 yrs.
- Referrals to various community assistance programs for professional, medical, financial, parenting, adoption counseling and/or other services.
- Speakers bureau available for youth groups, middle & high schools.
You can also support Birthline by shopping at Amazon, and it doesn't cost you anything!!!
Simply go to smile.amazon.com/ch/84-0617038 to select Birthline as your charity and Amazon donates a percentage of your purchase on eligible items to Birthline Inc. of Colorado. Whenever you enter Amazon in the future through smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate to Birthline.
We are here to help. Call Us Today: 303.832.2858