How Churches Can Help
- Hold baby showers for new layette items.
- Collect gently use clothing and shoes for up to 16 years of age.
- Once a year, offer the bottle fundraiser program to all.
- Recruit a church coordinator to work with Birthline.
- Encourage Right To Life people to help Birthline
- Invite one of our speakers to come in and speak to your youth group or parishioners/congregation.
- Invite Speaker to speak for 3-5 minutes at your Sunday worship Masses/services.
- Help us to recruit Volunteers for the Birthline Center
- Twice a year: Help us to recruit Volunteers to help sort donated clothing from Just Between Friends Sale at the Castlerock Fairgrounds.
- Be a financial donor. We are very good stewards of all we receive.
- Encourage your church members to also support Birthline in any way they can.
- Last but not least, keep us in your prayers.
For more information please call Birthline at 303 832-2858